At Mara Bush Camp, we have taken all measures and are also following UNWTO Global Guidelines, to ensure that our guests are safe from the Corona Virus, whilst staying with us.
• All surface areas cleaned and sanitized in the kitchen, public area and guest tents with the mandatory disinfections.
• Food products will be thoroughly washed and cleansed before cooking.
• Hand sanitizer stations will be set-up throughout the public areas and in the guest tents.
• Our staff are trained on COVID-19 operational procedures.
• Mara Bush Camp is compliant with COVID testing requirements for all staff members.
• Camp staff will be wearing masks throughout.
• Camp staff and guests to complying to social distancing.
• We will offer a plating service to avoid congestion around the buffet table.
• Tables and chairs in the dining areas will be set far apart. Most of the time, our meals are served outdoors weather permitting thereby less of a congestion.
• All our beddings and linen is fully disinfected during washing.
• We recommend for you, the guest, to carry along your own masks, however, masks will also be available on sale at the camp.
• Only 06 people will be allowed in a vehicle (excluding the driver guide), however, we do recommend hiring a private vehicle.
• Upon welcoming you, your temperature will be taken using a temperature gun as required.
• We will provide paper serviettes instead of cloth napkins to further avoid contacts (recycled serviettes to be environmentally conscious)