GENERAL TRAVEL REQUIREMENT – (effected from 9th Sept 2022)
- One can now apply for the Kenyan Visa online at least 07 days prior your arrival date. Please log on to https://accounts.ecitizen.go.ke/register/visitor.
- We wish to inform you 100% e-visa will be effective as of 01st January 2021. Visas will not be issued upon arrival, from this date. Children below the age of 16 years do not require a visa.
- A valid passport with a minimum of 6 months validity and at least two blank pages is mandatory.
All travellers entering Kenya’s international Airport will from immediate effect no longer require proof of COVID-19 vaccination certificates nor need to provide any pre-departure Covid-19 tests. Updated: 09th May 2023.
All passengers exhibiting flu-like symptoms upon arrival will still need to fill out the passenger locator form on the ‘Jitenge’ platform https://ears.health.go.ke/airline_registration/ and undergo a COVID-19 antigen test at their own expense. Those with severe symptoms will be required to take isolation protocols that have been put in place.
- Passengers traveling out of the country, will be required to abide by the particular travel, health and COVID-19-related requirements of the transit and destination country.
- Pre-departure RDT or PCR testing may be considered at the discretion of any of the airlines departing from or terminating in Kenya.
For Covid 19 Travel requirements to Kenya click here.