At Mara Bush Camp, we have taken all measures and are also following UNWTO Global Guidelines, to ensure that our guests are safe from the Corona Virus, whilst staying with us.
- All surface areas cleaned and sanitized in the kitchen, public area and guest tents with the mandatory disinfections.
- Food products will be thoroughly washed and cleansed before cooking.
- Hand sanitizer stations will be set-up throughout the public areas and in the guest tents.
- Our staff are trained on COVID-19 operational procedures.
- Mara Bush Camp is compliant with COVID testing requirements for all staff members.
- Camp staff will be wearing masks throughout.
- Camp staff and guests to complying to social distancing.
- We will offer a plating service to avoid congestion around the buffet table.
- Tables and chairs in the dining areas will be set far apart. Most of the time, our meals are served outdoors weather permitting thereby less of a congestion.
- All our beddings and linen is fully disinfected during washing
- We recommend for you, the guest, to carry along your own masks, however, masks will also be available on sale at the camp.
- Only 06 people will be allowed in a vehicle (excluding the driver guide), however, we do recommend hiring a private vehicle.
- Upon welcoming you, your temperature will be taken using a temperature gun as required.
- We will provide paper serviettes instead of cloth napkins to further avoid contacts (recycled serviettes to be environmentally conscious).
Mara Bush Camp and Private Wing guests don’t need to cut their safari short. We now provide a PCR Testing facility at the camp, through our in-house nurse! Results / Covid certificate will be available within 24 hours after getting tested, via e-mail.